1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup flour
2 tablespoons butter
Sliced apple, banana, etc. sauteed with butter, cinnamon and brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Put an 8 inch round pan in the oven to heat up
- Combine the milk, flour, eggs, vanilla and cinnamon. Whisk to combine.
- Once the oven has reached temperature, put 2 tbsp of butter into the pan and allow to melt inside the oven.
- Once the butter has melted, pour batter into the pan.
- Cook until the batter has puffed up, is golden brown and dry to the touch, about 15 minutes.
- Top with sauteed fruit, yogurt, or ice cream.
I've been buying frozen mango, strawberries, and blueberries, and heating them up in various combinations (not usually mango/blueberry) with a little sugar and using them as topping. I highly recommend it! Apples and cinnamon with vanilla ice cream is also a classic favorite.