Atholl Brose is a traditional Scottish Whiskey Drink
1 750 ml bottle Scottish Whiskey
4 1/2 cups hot water
1 cup quick cooking oats
2 cups heavy cream
1/2 cup honey
1 can sweetened condensed milk
4 glass bottles with tops to cure the drink in
1. Heat 4 1/2 cups water to a boil and pour over oats in a heat proof bowl.
2. Let oats sit for at least 4 hours and then drain - reserving liquid and discarding oats.
3. Combine whiskey, 3 cups of oat liquid, heavy cream, honey and sweetened condensed milk.
4. Stir to combine well and pour into 4 clean glass bottles. Screw caps on tightly.
5. Store bottles in a cold place for a week, shaking everyday.
6. Serve either cold or at room temperature.