This is delicious, easy and kids LOVE it!!
Grilled Balsamic Glazed Boursin Stuffed Chicken Breasts
3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 Tablespoon whole grain mustard
2 teaspoons onion, grated
salt and pepper
3 Tablespoons canola oil
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts – pounded to ¼ inch thin
1 package Boursin cheese
4 cups mixed salad greens
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, mustard, grated onion, salt and pepper.
2. Gradually whisk in oil and set aside.
3. Pound the chicken breasts to ¼ inch thin and season both sides with salt and pepper.
4. Crumble boursin cheese over half of each chicken breast and fold over.
5. Heat grill
6. Pour a small amount of the vinaigrette into a small bowl and brush onto each side of the stuffed chicken breasts.
7. Cook chicken for 7 minutes per side or until cooked through.
8. Serve over mixed salad greens dressed with the rest of the balsamic vinaigrette.